Tuesday, November 22, 2011

16 with a bf that i really lovebut people tell me we are too young to last..and it annoys me..i need advice?

well i am 16 and i have a boyfriend for almost a year now...and i love him with all my heart and i know that he loves me too..and many adults or even a few of my friends tell me that we are too young to last...this really annoys me alot and i sometimes have doubts when they say that... it makes me feel like the relationship between us will mess up..they tell me to snap into reality, your too young, when you get older you'll meet new people but they act like i dont know that..of course i know that i'm young and that i'll meet new people..i dont see why we cant last just because were too young...there are many people out there who have been married for years and they were together since they were teenagers..i know i mature between now and 21 but do you mature sooo much that you loose the love for someone you knew since you were 15 and your still with them??i believe that if i put my mind to it i would get there but i still need adviceeee pleaseeee be kind and help thank youu!16 with a bf that i really lovebut people tell me we are too young to last..and it annoys me..i need advice?
People will always think that ';young people'; don't understand the world, are don't have enough experience or even intelligence to be able to see how things ';really are';, especially when it comes to anything concerning a relationship.


If you love him and believe you can last, all it takes is for the both of you to really want for it to happen, and for both of you to really work at it.


I know exactly how you feel. I am in your same position (except I'm a guy and 17 =P), and people say the same things to me.


Just remember, they aren't you, they aren't him, and they sure as hell aren't psychic, so how can they tell you how things will work between the two of you?


And most people blame ';maturing'; on why they ';fall out of love';, but truly, very few people can stay with someone very long, even if they aren't young. So don't let anyone tell you that you won't last. It's entirely up to the two of you.


If you really love someone, you always will, and the only person who can change that, is you.


Some people may say you never know, and it's true that no one can know the future, but you can be certain that you two will last if that's the way you want it. Uncertainty leaves room for doubt.


And if you ever do feel that you are drifting apart, don't just let it happen. There are things you can do to stop such things.


Just don't ever give up


Best of luck ;)16 with a bf that i really lovebut people tell me we are too young to last..and it annoys me..i need advice?
many people will say that, put that doesn't mean you should listen to them.


just don't get carried away with your boyfriend.


i know how you feel, and there are many couples that will last.


you never know if you will be one of them.


if you two do grow apart, then you will have to accept that,


but if it isn't happening now, then just focus on having fun with your boyfriend.
well it seems strange that theyre saying all of this unless you started talking about marriage. Which you are too young for. I met my boyfriend at 17 and were still together at 19 and havent been married yet. Although I love him with all my heart and we have been through a lot including a deployment to Iraq I know that we should wait a while for marriage. But when people told me things like that (a few close friends who are no longer my friends told me I should leave before hes deployed because hes going to die or that well never make it through so much) i just used it to prove them wrong. Tell them that only you two decide that and then just prove them wrong. Thats about all you can do. Dont let other peoples feelings affect your relationship bc they just cant know. Also tell yourself its only bc theyre jealous bc thats most likely it. The friend that said I should leave ended up meeting a guy moving in with him and getting in engaged within a period of 3 months. Just proves that if people say that they dont even really believe it theyre just jealous of what you have
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment