Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My gf has slept with a fare few people some are my mates, she and i are 16 and I'm a virgin need some advice

iv been with my gf for just over five months I love her and she feels the same way about me, there was always allot of roomers about her but she was nice and just my type, we got together and its been great no fights no disagreements nothing seems perfect





Anyway as we get closer to each other she gets more comfortable telling me things and well it turns out she has slept with a fair few people some of which are my mates well..some aren鈥檛 anymore. some of the guys she knows are always cracking onto her and trying to hook up and allot of them are allot older than her she always turns them down and I doubt she would cheat on me, anyway I鈥檓 a virgin and I honestly don't know how to feel just now, I have really strong feelings for her and the last thing I want is to lose her.





I'm not controlling and I鈥檓 very laid back ';don't worry about it, she'll be alright'; sort of guy, problem is what do I do... do I keep going with the relationship (which is what I want to do) or what?My gf has slept with a fare few people some are my mates, she and i are 16 and I'm a virgin need some advice
I agree with ^^Chump^^. As you know, my BF and I have been dating for 4 months or so and I had my share of guys. He's not so innocent himself but thats besides the point. People started talking BS about me and he was starting to think twice about dating me anymore. Now I speak on my own behalf... I have changed and want a serious relationship now. Just because i made some bad decision back then i shouldn't get punished for trying with him, I love Pete and if you feel strongly about this girl, go with the flow and ignore what people say. Unless they show you video of her in the act, don't believe them. Now you don't have to do it with her until you're ready. If she cares about you she'll wait for you!!!My gf has slept with a fare few people some are my mates, she and i are 16 and I'm a virgin need some advice
First off are you dating your mate's or are you dating her? I think what she had in the past is the past and what she has now is for now. The fact she is honest about then says allot for her character. The only thing you need to make sure of before you have sex with her is that nobody had anything. I know she's honest but tell her you want her to have a blood test before you have a sexual encounter with her. Be smart!
well dude, hate to say it... but stay away from her. if she's comfortable telling you those things, either she's a slut, or wants to make you jealous and screw her like no other guy. other than that, i dont know what to say. i mean it sounds like she just has a history of doing lots of guys. you really think you want a girl who doesnt regret screwing all these other guys, and will actually flaunt it in your face? think about it. she really obviously just wants a good doing out of you... atleast thats how i see it. my gf told me things cause i ASKED, not cause she just brought it up... thats how i know this about mine. get out of it... it doesnt seem like she is too healthy for you... sorry to break it to ya man, but someone with experience has gotta give you the bad news
Give her the flick..................quickly !!!
the past shouldent affect your relationship like that, that was then. this is now. if you love her and dont want to lose her, dont bring much of that up, just be ok with it and make sure to use protection if you decide to have sex, other then that it shouldent matter about her history unless she has an std
If shes the kind of girl that likes sleeping with a lot of guys then it might be hard to get into a solid relationship with her.
shiver me timbers matey

No comments:

Post a Comment