Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For people who have time to read and give advice.thanks. I ll rate you really high?

Is it wrong to love a friend


Lately, since it's the last time I'm ever gonna see him, I've been thinking of telling him my true feelings-how I feel about him.He is my friend actually, my only true guy friend.First let me describe him to you the simplest way I can.He is a really really attractive guy in every way possible.,A real gentleman if you ask me or any other people who knows him well enough.He knows how to start a conversation and keep it interesting. He knows how to tell jokes and pull-off pranks, yet he also know his limitations.I love him for everything he does and for who he is.I may not show my feelings to him when he's around, but deep inside, I really do want to talk to him about it but I don't know how.I hid my feelings for 3 years.I hid them for I don't want to risk losing our friendship.I just kept myself contented with the only thing we have'; true friendship'; .We like talking about different things.When his talking to me, I always make sure I listen to him carefully while staring at him. Although it really is not obvious how I feel about him fo I always deny.I'm good at that.denying.He always teases me that I might fall inlove with him in a way that he could make you say yes but I stop my feelings from taking over and I just do something or say something to make him stop talking about it.I had the chance to talk to him last night for we talked all night long.These are one of the moments I won't forget when I'm with him.As we sat at the bridge, talking, he held my hand and forced it towards him.I was shocked when he did it so I immediately snatched my hand away from him.But then he held my knees and he put his head on my lap staring at the stars above while continuing on talking.I didn't get the chance to get him away for he already looks comfty.So I just let him.After a while, he took his head off my lap for I think he noticed that I felt uncomfortable for I can't feel my legs anymore so after he took off his head, I got up and stretche and got back to seat with him again.I'll always remember those moments.I really like him a lot and I don't know what to do.Another thing on why I don't want to tell hm is because he already has a girlfriend.Actually there is two of them.It would've been 3 but he just broke up w/ one of them.YES.he is a lady's man a chick boy a total playboy.But when we talk,he tells me of the girls he really did love and how much he loved them so I quite know what kind of friend and a lover he is.This is why I love him. What should I do? should I tell him? does he have any feelings 4 me at all too?? what should I do??/For people who have time to read and give advice.thanks. I ll rate you really high?
Okay, you have written such touching and ever so meaningful words.





They bring back so many memories flooding me to almost tears.





So, here is some advise from an old lady: ARE YOU NUTS!


Tell him how you feel. Take a chance that maybe, just maybe you are the one that he will choose to be monogamous for.





Talk with him even, maybe print out the words you have written here and show him.





At least you can discuss weather to continue as you currently are with ';No Harm No Foul'; for opening up or you two can try and se where things will go.





Yes, loving and loosing is a hurtful thing, but to love and be silent also hurts.





My heart goes out to you and I hope the best, but, please be quiet no more.For people who have time to read and give advice.thanks. I ll rate you really high?
First i have to tell how lovely is your story, and as i see , you have done right, keeping in secret your feelings, because , your ';loved friend'; has found in you something that he can麓t find in others, somebody to trust.


but now that he is leaving , and you are completely sure that you would not see him again, you have to tell him, how special is him for you.
BE CAREFUL...he sounds like a sweet talker. But if this is person you really feel that you connect with, GO FOR IT GURLIE!!! I mean, what are you waitin for??? He could be thinking the same thing about you and you wouldnt even know it. This whole thing seems so familiar like something out of a book, i just cant put my finger on it. but oh well, tell him how you feel. you never know, he may take you with him wherever he may be going. And it sounds like you guys are so comfortable with each other i dont think your friendship would be destroyed. sometimes in life you have to take chances and risks and sometimes you lose people along the way. but from the sound of it, this ones a keeper! ;-)
Let him read your entry. It is as sweet as sweet and honest as you ca get. He would be honered.
You've got to discuss this with him! Try something like this:





'I know you're quite a ladies man and I need to know if you are playing me? You're very good and I could fall for it so stop it if you don't mean it. If I fall for you our friendship as we know it will be over. Tell me straight. If you're not into me stop doing those intimate things cos they are confusing. If you're for real the deal is that you would have to stop playing the field. I want you to think this through cos our relationship is important to me and I don't want it to be ruined by hasty words. Please call me tomorrow.'





I hope it works out!
hello! i think you should definately tell him how you feel...dont be like me and keep it to yourself...thats something i will always regret. dont be afraid to say what you feel...just do it! also, since he is a ladies man be careful. i had a guy like that and he didnt give up his ways. but just tell him...you will always wonder what he wouldve said or done if you dont. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment