Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need peoples advice about this guy. Please help me!?

so here's the story. We've been friends for awhile and only just started to see each other. We went to semi and i couldn't wait to go home. i honestly couldn't just go to the dance with one person and be expeced to dance with them all night. We kissed and it was one of the most...wierd things i have ever done. i really don't think i'm ready to be in relationship. i've never ben with anyone before. are these feeings normal or should i get out now before we're together too long and i end up hurting his feelings.I need peoples advice about this guy. Please help me!?
That is all perfectly normal. Just do not stress about it, it's OK to like someone without getting all touchy. Boys are not good at that and he may not like it but that's his loss. If he ONLY want's to snog and paw you then he can not be your friend and you have to let him go.I need peoples advice about this guy. Please help me!?
When I was young and started hanging out with my now fiance (been together 5 and half years) , he went in for the kiss and I didn't feel comfortable with it either. I thought I'd upset him but it all turned out ok, it's only good when you feel comfortable with yourself and the other person.. give it some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment