Tuesday, November 22, 2011

FRIENDS Say 'I AM RUNING MY LIFE' I KNOW I AM!! PEOPLE, PLZ HELP ME, I NEED UR ADVICE AND HELP NOW?

okay, well i was in love with someone we broke up a few months ago, i mean offically broke up we are not even friends anymore. I was cool with that and tell i realized ive got a porb,





i am turnin into a hopper as in i am slightly intto ever guy that i like a lil bit, and i remain friends and stay interested and all, till the time the guy askes me out cause after he asks me out, i run and i say No!!





I mean i am NOT into a relationship w/ anyone,


but i do wanna be


however i am jumping arnd too much - I D NOT KNOW WHY, AND I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO





People say that i am leading men on and then sayin nah, and movin on to the next guy.... but i guess its strange cause i do want someone real, and i want something that will actualy be a relationship...





i got a lecture for 2 hrs by a good frnd abt this





i do not know what to do - please tell me what to do, and please tell me how to deal with and handle this!!??FRIENDS Say 'I AM RUNING MY LIFE' I KNOW I AM!! PEOPLE, PLZ HELP ME, I NEED UR ADVICE AND HELP NOW?
When we go through somthing tragic like loseing someone we love, everyone reacts different. You are going through that right now and even though your boyfriend didn't die your still experienceing feelings of lose. You are also feeling insecure. You (not meaning to) are mostly interested in trying to get these guys to like you. You may slightly like them but not in the way you like someone you date. Your main goal is just to get them to like you, so you feel attractive and wanted. You are normal all females ( really all people ) want to feel attractive and desired by others. You are just going a little overboard right now because you've gone through a break-up and your seeking some reassurance that your desirable and that he wasn't the last guy on earth for you. Knowing this now just try to relax someone else will come along don't rush it, Maybe you should take the attitude of saying and thinking ';I've just experienced a break-up and I'm not looking to get involved in a new relationship right now';. Its all going to be O.K. as time passes you will get back to normal. Untill then try to remember that your emotions are messed up so you need to make an extra effort not to mess-up other peoples emotions, like the guys you feel as though you like untill the challenge is over an you realize you don't; and who knows you might actually like them your just not in the state of mind right now to know forsure how you feel about anyone, even yourself.FRIENDS Say 'I AM RUNING MY LIFE' I KNOW I AM!! PEOPLE, PLZ HELP ME, I NEED UR ADVICE AND HELP NOW?
It takes time to get over a relationship. When you meet someone new maybe mention to them about that you just got over a long relationship. It might help you out and relax you know that you know that he knows whats going on. And he might be able to give you some more time. I hope this helps and keep me updated
It's perfectly normal to want to date around after you break up with someone. Sometimes it's hard to get into a new relationship after the old one ends because you are a little more cynical and cautious. If you don't want to date them though, don't tease them. Just let them know that while you're interested in a relationship eventually, you aren't ready yet. Once the right guy comes around, you'll know. Hang in there!
You just didn't find the One to make you really blind and you don't want to be used or get hurt. You want your own way and is nothing wrong until you know what you really want.
Ok, guys (and girls for that matter) aren't fruit, you can't keep trying different ones until you find the one you like the most. You have to feel around first, if you think its real, then start getting serious, if not, kill it before anyone gets to involved
It seems that your just trying to find the right guy.





But it also seems like your last relationship has affected you.





Your flirting with other guys because you want to be in a relationship with someone. And that's not a problem! But, because you've had a bad break up, it's messing you up for commitment.





The best advice is for you to actually GO OUT with the person your checking in on. Don't run. Take the chance and actually say yes! Not all guys are the same.......





So if your scooping out some guy and he asks you out...... say yes! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment