Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you feel it's Fair 4 people on Yahoo Answers 2 get free advice from U, then let the question go unresolved?

Just wondering whether or not there were others out there as frustrated about this as I am. Especially the questions that go ';Undecided';/Invoting after a few days---You know!-- those that you felt you put a lot (sometimes even your life passion) into them, and anyone with good sense could tell that you should I've gotten the ';Best Answer'; for it? I don't know... Maybe I'm just being too possessive about my answers--(I mean my ';Babies';---No----LOL). What do you think??


Does it frustrate you too?Do you feel it's Fair 4 people on Yahoo Answers 2 get free advice from U, then let the question go unresolved?
I don't think it is (pick one) polite, considerate, being a responsible user.


I also think that MOST questions seeking advice are violations of the site's rules. So is replying to answers to your questions within those questions, and, as Yahoo puts it, ';calling another user out by name';.





Fair does not, unfortuantely, have a lot to do with anything in the world. There are lots of things that are not fair.Do you feel it's Fair 4 people on Yahoo Answers 2 get free advice from U, then let the question go unresolved?
NO - it does not frustrate me. I simply go in and vote for my answer. It's perfectly legal to do that here. And if someone can't take the time to vote for best answer then they get the answer they deserve - MINE.
It gets very frustrating when the question lies fallow for two years, as the asker did not care to choose a best answer and no one cares to vote on the answers
Cry about it, woman.
i think stephen k. deserves all the best answers!!!
keep out ..hehe lol

No comments:

Post a Comment