Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Do you really take peoples advice on here?

Sure, when I think it's good advice for a serious question. I've got a lot of useful information. I've also had some fun, and played around. It never hurts to listen to someone else and get their point of view.Do you really take peoples advice on here?
sometimes. advice is a beautiful thing when the person that's giving it isn't focus on themselves as the example. i just got started with yahoo answers and i think its pretty cool. i cant say we don't need the advice but we also don't need the lectures. people get that confused with a slap on the wrist. people can help but keep in mind that the smartest answers or advice lie within yourself, the answer was discovered before you even took advise from someone else.Do you really take peoples advice on here?
if it's legitimate, has integrity, and answers what i'm seeking, yes. i think the concept behind this site is great - but a lot of immature/irresponsible people ruin parts of it.
Yes, definetly. If you need advice why not ask what america thinks, or even beyond that. It is better to ask people who experiance a certain problem before you ask someone who is clueless.
no,i listen to the law of my mother,why would someone take advice from someone that doesn't care about them or hasn't put in a labor of love for them,i like to always keep in mind that even if it seeems like someone is trying to help their just might be some ulterier motive
The advice must be sound and reasonable.
sometimes.


I followed a suggestion from one of my answers and things turned out reallly nicely.


It might have just been my luck, but some of the sincere answers are really helpful
Yea sometimes, But most of the time i am try to find, a answer to something and I am t lazy to look it up..
sometimes but not on serious things --
sometimes
I think a few do. I've found a few answers that I could actually benefit from. That's why I keep coming back-----well, one of the reasons.
Honestly, not often, but sometimes.
Not really.
yes i do thats why i ask questions silly,but i answer most of the time
Its good to hear other peoples opinions.





some of the advice is scary!!!!
Wow you are hot!! like fire
sometimes. other times its just good to hear other peoples opinion or how they would see things. just to get a different perspective
Absolutely
I only answer questions. I try to help with my answers. I would if the question I asked was answered maturely.
Sure, and I buy real estate in Florida, Sight Unseen!!!!!
I don't. I just get on here to make fun of people. Some of the questions are really retarded...but they make the work day go by a little faster.
yes if they are good i take it but not always ps:( you are relly pretty)
do you?





(you do ask a lot of questions so I guess you already know the answer to your question)

No comments:

Post a Comment