Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I think I want to see other people, but isn't sure..i need advice! please help?

In july my bf and I broke up, I was so hurt by him because he changed so much and did not understand why. Said he loved me but wasnt inlove with me and said he was confused. I tried so hard to get him back, while he was doing his own thing, I was so hurt and we live together still! we separated bedrooms and all. But i did get him back a month later.. after I let go and let him do his thing. Now we are back together, I think he just doesnt want to lose me all the way because I asked him if he wanted to see other people and it seems like thats when he saw that he wanted to be with me, maybe because he didn't want me to date other people. Now, we have been so good, we are understanding eachother a little more. We fought alot in the beginning, thats what lead to the break up. But then, I started talking to other guys because I think because he did it behind my back and flirted with other women (I found out through his myspace). Now I'm the one whos confused, I think I want to see other people but something is holding me back. The lease will end on dec and we are going separate ways with the apartment but still probably date.I have a 2 years old and he is so good with her, and my daughter loves her. And I met this other guy who wants to take me out this friday, I want to see whats other got to offer and Im feeling guilty. Like I said I want to see other people but I'm confuse how I really feel towards him. A part of me wants to tell him i want to see other people, but a part of me says Go out with this guy on friday and see if you could still make connection with other guys, then that means I dont want to be commited for now and just see my options. I think I am setteling. Pls help..what do u guys think is best for me to do?I think I want to see other people, but isn't sure..i need advice! please help?
Yes. I think it would be for the best to just move on and find someone else to be in a relationship with. I hope that everything works out for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment