Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm feeling really upset about the people around me and need some good advice.?

Alot of the people that I used to be ok with all of the sudden started acting different around me. For instance, my counselor uses favoritism towards other students, will not help me with my college applications, and gives me dirty looks, like she look down on me. Same with my favorite teacher, she starts looking at me like im ****(excuse my language), doesnt care, and tends to other students that she doesnt even know,. And my friends started acting shady, my good guy friend is always comparing himself to me and acting like he doesnt want to talk, or be around me anymore, and along with my other friends, they seem not to care anymore. How do I cope with this? i really dont know wat 2 do...... Its like everybody has turned their backs, what should I do?I'm feeling really upset about the people around me and need some good advice.?
Concentrate on your education and show them just how successful you can really be.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment