Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice on what and how to talk to people.?

I'm pretty much in love with this girl. She likes me but she thinks we can't be together because neither one of us can hold a conversation. We have been good friends for over a year and we both have a lot in common. I need to know how to talk to her. I just need some help. What can you talk about? What do you do when you run out of things to talk about?I need some advice on what and how to talk to people.?
Communication requires working hard on both parties. Maybe it is her problem to bring up conversation, not your problem.I need some advice on what and how to talk to people.?
i think the best thing to do is not to try to think about wht to say coz the more u try to find an intrestin thing to say, the more unnatural it sounds..so just be random, talk about whtever is on yr mind when u're with her..dont forget to ask about wht's gng on in her life, ppl like to talk about themselves :))) hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment