Tuesday, November 22, 2011

People, I've been waiting for 20 minutes, please give me some advice!?

I'm going to be honest with you my friends. I am 37 years old, and I haven't led the greatest of lives. I have only kissed one girl, and that's when I was 16. She said it was a bet. I am still a virgin, I've never had a girlfriend. My Gears of War clan members all say it's fine, but I feel so depressed. I live with my mother and father. My father gets angry with me a lot. Always saying I'm a loser. He tells me to leave the house and get a job. Is there really something wrong with the way I live? And what should I do about the virgin situation? If there are any girls out there that want to talk with me over a Gears of War match, tell me.People, I've been waiting for 20 minutes, please give me some advice!?
Okay, I have ignored the post because I really didn't think it was serious. Apparently, I was wrong. First off, you need to move out of your parent's house. You are too old to be living off of them. That problem is probably directly related to why you can't get any. Also, if you have clan members for Gears of War, you probably are spending too much time in the virtual world and not enough in the real one. Try going out and socializing.People, I've been waiting for 20 minutes, please give me some advice!?
ok first...when your on a date with the girl dont talk about video games...talk about yourself...ask her about her....stand up to your father your not a kid anymore your an adult....he is right get a job....dont leave the house until you have money to get your own or an apartment...about the virgin thing...dont worry....find a girl....get to know her....ask her out on date...make it romantic....do u have a car?....if not save up for one...my suggestion would be an old car...for example....67 mustang or something...something that girls like...when you two get to know eachother better and if she asks you to come inside or what ever dont hesitate...before you go onto date listen to some motivation music...my suggestion insane clown posse....i advise not to let your parents hear it...dont act like icp just listen to the words they dont care whos listenin they just want people to know that when they want to speak their mind they will do it....yo bro hit me up sometime...i have yahoo messenger my username is broli_ss74525....and i have msn messenger my username is broli_ss74525@hotmail.com and if you have a myspace go to www.myspace.com/ryanchristopheryoder aight bro peace out
well, where do I start??? You are 37 years old and you don't have a job and you still live at home....here is where your problems lie!! You need to get a job and then move out!!! No girl wants to date a guy that is jobless or lives at home ( I know in some cases it's alright, exp....if one is taking care of their parents). You ask if there is something wrong with the way you live....well, look at it! yes, there is something wrong with it. grow up! get a job! move out! then maybe, just maybe someone will pay attention to you.
wow....
dude, if you really wanna play games all your life, get sex from hookers, and hang out with your gears of war buddies, then its perfectly fine cuz its your life. But, it is not alright to do that on your parents dime. it is not right for your dad and mom to work their *** off for you, while you sit at home playing games all day. Get a job, and pay for your life yourself.
Uhm, I don't play Gears of War. You should get a job, start going out to places and forget what your ******** father tells you! Know wonder you haven't found the right woman is because you listen to all the things that man tells you, and all you do is play video games. Come on sweetie get yourself together and stop being so imature. your 37 you say? Well get with it! I'm 18 I've been working since I was 14 and now I'm pregnant and engaged to the love of my life, find out what works for you and go from there! Go enroll in college or something stop being soo depressed cause it's making me depressed
Buddy,it's time to leave home. You will never experience life while living with your parents. Your ';Gears of War'; geek buddies are out to lunch. Put the games aside and start living.


Read'; Maxim'; or '; Esquire'; or ';Stuff'; magazines or something. Here is a scenario for you. Imagine yourself talking to a women and, if it would get that far, telling her you still live at home at thirty seven freaking years old. Do you honestly think she would take you to her house? Only if you get a pity F***. Wake up!





P.S. I really hope for you sake that this is a joke.


But if it is not check out this web site. You are a prime candidate for his advice. http://doubleyourdating.com/0/IndexSurve鈥?/a>
Listen to your father.Its time to grow up and be a man.That means getting a job and supporting yourself and doing something with your life.Most girls arent clamoring to get married to a guy who is 36 and lives with ';mommy and daddy';Most women in your age range who are available and decent wants a guy who can take care of himself and her and any kids you make.They see you and say ';I dont want to live with my inlaws and have my honeymoon in the bedroom next to theirs yuck!'Think about it.
Hey man look first of all we cant really help you i mean u dont post no pics you could be sum ugly nasty lookin guy we dont know but livin with your parens statistically 4% of americans over 25 live with their parents as for the job get a JOB simply said i am not being mean just tryin to help a fellow gamer out as for the girl situation go out to a bar r sumthin dont b palyin games all the time i am a gamer my choice is Battlefield 2 Modern Combat but yet when i feel like findin a girl i will go out to a bar or downtown and cruise cmon man its not that hard be W1Ld





VerdictllGuilty


-----1 0f the l0sTs
I don't want to be judemental or rude but yea there's kind of something wrong with the way you live. When your 37 usually you need to have your own life away from your parents with your own career and house and responsibility. It's about being a grown up. A lot of girls would probably never get with you because of that factor. Not because of you as a person but because girls need security and nurturing in a relationship and if you still live with your parents then they know they won't get either one of those. As far as the virgin situation....your best bet is to take care of the latter first and then worry about a girl. Just don't lose it to someone random. Have your first experience at least be with someone you care about. Just first start taking care of yourself and get your own life together and then get out there and meet people and have some fun. Then someone will come your way. hope I wasn't too harsh just telling it like it is
i think you should get out there and get a good job and start raising money for a house. then you should try to get a gf but not just to have sex with her but to get married i mean find someone you really love. don't forget to pray to god to lead your life in the right direction.
The way you live is in the minority for sure. Is it wrong? Well that depends on how wrong is defined. I wouldn't say that it's evil, it's just outside the norm. You really should move out of your parents' house and find a place of your own but you need to have a job first to support yourself. I say you should do this because some independence would boost your confidence. As for the virgin thing, be aware that many women will not be interested in a virgin at your age and this will be cause for a lot of embarrassment on your part which I don't think is worth going through. Not everybody is meant to have relationships. I think at your age, you will be a life-long virgin, but you don't need sex to survive. It's possible that you may have a form of autism known as asperger's syndrome in which your brain is different than someone who is neurotypical. People with this condition have the same kind of symptoms that you described, but it's not your fault if you have asperger's. You were born that way.
First off unless you are taking care of your parents due to health reasons you need to move out after finding a job. It is your life and you are responsible to make your own way.


Next, women want a man with ambition and drive. Someone who is stable and will help provide in the home. So again the job is crucial in finding a possible mate.


As for being a virgin at your age, when you get established in a job and out on your own, you then can start trying to find a steady girlfriend. Be honest with her about your inexperience. To some girls they will enjoy this as a breath of fresh air and be willing to show you things as well. Research in the mean time so you will know things that are really part of having a solid relationship with a woman.


Last point of reference, your father's frustration is because he wants you to have your own life. It is time to play life over video games.
hello! 27yr.old female here...it's fine that your still a virgin,quit tripping over that! you really need to focus on moving out of your parents home! your self esteem will get better, in turn you will then be able to focus on looking for that right girl....good luck
That's right! Get out of the house and get a good paying job. Backhoes love a dude with money. You don't even need a personality.
dude....


move out of the house find a job


your dad is right


when you have a job you will meet women and friends who have women friends


than you will get laid
  • applying eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment