Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Don't you hate it when older people are always trying to give you advice?

I seem to have more answers than questions this morning, fire away, I'll give it my best shot.Don't you hate it when older people are always trying to give you advice?
Will sanctity ever conquer vile?Don't you hate it when older people are always trying to give you advice?
Yes.


I also don't like being called a kid, because I'm not. I know what is right for me and I've only made right decisions in my life. I appreciate what they're trying to tell me, but older people are not always right.
Yeah,





Like the time I asked dad could I go learn electronics.





Dad said not to worry about it cos electronics are a fad, and in a few years time you won't see any electronics around.





Duh !





.
no..i have always looked to older mentors for advice...
That would be just ma luck.


You are on a roll %26amp; I haven't heard you once say ';listen sonny';





hahahaha! well you hadn't before I answered, looks like you have now. ';Sonny'; tisk, tisk, tisk.





You do what you want old dear...
i think its funny when they think they know exactly what you're thinking and shoving it in your face


i've decided not to listen to them anymore. i wish i'd listened to myself
You mean to tell me there's older people? I babysat for Joe and Mary. Kid was a brat, try to give him a bath and he just walks on the water.
If a person could sort through the advice with slight alterations.Being times have change some of the advice can be proven to be beneficial.
yes yes yes





They must learn that advice when it is wanted is advice.


When it is not wanted it is interference.
I used too. Now I am that older person.


The older I get, the younger everyone else seems.
Not at all. You can learn a lot from older people!
Yes and whatever advice they give me I do the opposite in front of them just to irrate them.
yes and no... I love your advice..
not really hate, i can find humor on those obsolete advicex they give. its their way of showing their love and care so i would be glad.
Not always... I mean if I fell what they say is bs then I hate it but if I feel what they say could help me then I listen :)
No, cause they've actually lived it, you might learn something.
They've been on the earth longer then us and have more experience of life. Don't take the advice if you don't want to..=)
Yes, but we must always respect them. This is what i can only say.
no they are usually right
sometimes
Some times it can be helpful.Take on board what suits you %26amp; dismiss the rest.
It is the voice of experience talking, listen and learn or smile and ignore it.
yes. i also hate when my grandma's friends are like, 'so, do you have a boyfriend? why not?'
Yeah i hate it when there talking bull.. its annoying.. : - )
should i get out of my p.j and get dressws
Yes
No 'older' people have paid their dues, experienced more, and have much to teach us.
Kind of.
Hee, hee, it's the younger ones that try to give me advice. LMAO
yeah its like they think their smarter than us......pssh where did they get that idea?
honestly,yup.


but i`m afraid i`ll do it when i going to be old as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment