Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For people who HATE the iPhone and for the people who LOVE it. I NEED YOUR ADVICE?

Okay, i have a iPod touch 16gb in my hands unwrapped. I wondering whether I should return it and buy an iPhone or keep it and be satisfied. I thinking about buying an iPhone because of all the vast amount of things it can do. BUT i have heard a lot of bad things about it, such as the billing for it. I'm thinking about keeping the iPod Touch because I don't want to pay for the iPhone every month, and the iPod Touch seems to keep me saftisfied with what it has. So im stuck. SHOULD I BUY AN iPhone? is it worth paying for the bills? OR SHOULD I KEEP THE IPOD TOUCH? I NEED THE PROS AND CONS OF THIS SITUATION. I need the best of the bashers and best of the lovers of the iPhone to answer my question. I have till this friday! THANKS!For people who HATE the iPhone and for the people who LOVE it. I NEED YOUR ADVICE?
I have the PERFECT answers for you. I came across a website which lists the pros and cons of the iphone. One of the cons is one that you listed yourself...the monthly cost of the phone. Follow the link below for more pros and cons concerning the iphone.





Good Luck!For people who HATE the iPhone and for the people who LOVE it. I NEED YOUR ADVICE?
I got one for my birthday last week. I can't tell you how much fun I am having with it!


Here is what I like:


1.Better than my old phone, which wasn't bad.


2.It's basically AMAZING.


Dislikes:


1.They're going to be cheaper in December


2.They;re going to be faster next year


3.There's practically no way to NOT pay $2.00 for new ring tones





For me, I needed a phone and I couldn't be happier with my iphone! Love it. Hope that helps you!
keep the ipod touch!, cause att bills really sucks.
Hello,





Get the iphone!





The monthly plan isn't that expensive for what you get. The phone is great.





They are not going to be cheaper in December!





Apple already lowered the price by $200!





They are not going to come out with a new one for a long time. Apple is going to release updates every 2-3 months, (they already released one in September) which will upgrade the phone.





Pros: MANY!!





Cons: NONE! (compared to the iPod touch)





GET THE IPHONE! IT IS AMAZING!
just return it, waste of money, try using your iphone while eating kfc or anything else with your fingers grease all over your phone. Alot of bugs, maybe not for a novice user but if your really want to get the most out of it you will find alot of bugs, go with a helio. best thing out there. besides is your life really that boring you need a play toy in your pocket at all times, get a lover. they can atleast cook for you sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment