Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hair Nightmare please advice me on what i should do (Black People Hair)?

For Black Hair.


I went to Nigeria to visit my family and got my hair braided there, it was quite beautiful but my front hair came off, like i did a middle pattern and my hair came off there. its pretty obvious because the rest of my hair is long except for that part.


its like the most disturbing thing ever. i feel so less than right now. knowing how beautiful my hair was till now. It makes me sad.





i need a back to school hair and of-course i can't braid my hair back again because i don't want it to fall off, plus i don't know if the part that fall of could be enough to hold to be braided





so i want to grow my hair back but i can't keep in natural because it look so uneven like obviously.





my options are to do get a Lace Wig and Invisible Part Weave. I just want to ask if i doing each one would let my hair grow. Would Lace Wig be a good idea if i want to grow my hair without showing it. i just want a hairstyle that covers my whole hair. But lets it grows





What should i do? Is there any hairstyles i could do or is getting a Lace Wig or Invisible Weave good.





Please Help. I have to go back to School in 2 days. And i go to University so i need a easy low maintenance hair.





Thanks for reading all of this. I am panicked.Hair Nightmare please advice me on what i should do (Black People Hair)?
Dont worry.





Lace wigs are the way to go. My best friend hair broke off, so she got a lace wig. Two months later, you see that it grew longer.Hair Nightmare please advice me on what i should do (Black People Hair)?
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forums/鈥?/a>





this website will hopefully help and don't get small tiny braids again
Yea I do Agree lace wigs are perfect. Also try to Grease your scalp alot
Lace wigs are HORRIBLE for your edges. Your hair in the middle will grow, but your edges will be gone. Plus, i've heard that the glue can irritate your skin. The braids were probably too tight. I'm guessing that you had microbraids. They are the most harsh type of braids you can get because only a few strands of your hair are pulled into each one. Go with a nice cornrow style, a sew-in (but tell the stylist not to braid too tight, especially around the edges), tree braids, or twists. It won't take your hair that long to grow back even with the rest, especially if you continue to get your ends trimmed every 6 weeks or so. You'll be alright. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment