Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need peoples advice please?

okay so i have extremely curly hair and its a little past my shoulders and i want to get it cut into a bob kind of a long bob with bangs and straighten my hair every day my parents don't think it would look good but idk i rly want it like that do u think with having curly hair it will look ok??


I need peoples advice please?
i think it would be cute. but if you straighten it everyday it will ruin and burn your hair. but its your choiceI need peoples advice please?
to be honest curly bobs arent that cute. they tend to to be too short and it gets really big. If you want to see what it will look like on you get layers in your hair and then take the shortest layer and let them stay and the rest of the hair put up in a ponytail and then u will see what it looks like.
mmmmhhmmm Bobs were'nt made for curly hair! Straightening your hair daily will only damage it badly. BAD IDEA. Keep your curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment