Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need some advice and well maybe some motivation. Why do people always take advantage?

Last night I broke it off nasty with my ex girl. I had given her her space all weekend and wanted to talk and discuss things. Ever since I got a new roommate she's been with a terrible attitude towards me. Very negative. I have try to help her in every-way possible and well she never appreciated. She's jobless, friendless and now Girl-friendless.


Then she said I betrayed her and that it was all my fault. What should I do? Why she been so bitchy? Why does it hurt so much? PLZ Help!I need some advice and well maybe some motivation. Why do people always take advantage?
Give her more time to get her life together and just keep an ear and eye open but no more or less. Besides you need to keep your ship on point and focused so keep moving on while being near enough to help out once she gets her heart and mind right again. It takes some ppl time to deal with hardships than others. Be well yourself.I need some advice and well maybe some motivation. Why do people always take advantage?
relax. your in love

No comments:

Post a Comment