Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Only for people who have had this happen to them... some advice please?

So you've had a ';friends with benifits'; relationship with someone, Does it really make you feel bad? Do you get attached to quickly knowing that's all it is? I dont know, i just want to know what it's like before i enter into one.Only for people who have had this happen to them... some advice please?
Uhh...I guess it depends on how good friends you are with the person to start with. I've had two 'friends with benefits' and with one, I wasn't interested in him for anything but sex, and we lived in different cities so only saw each other like once every six months BUT he developed 'feelings' for me and when I told him I didn't feel the same he got into a huff and we stopped speaking, but since I was never really friends with him before it didn't really hurt. The second one was perfect! We lived next door to each other and were friends of a sort, more like party buddies, and when we started sleeping together it worked fine. He'd have girls over and would introduce me, I'd have guys over and introduce him and then after our respective dates left we'd hook up. It was the perfect arrangement for an overactive libido. No feelings, just sex.Only for people who have had this happen to them... some advice please?
My advice, don't do it,


it can ruin a good friendship forever, and sooner or later one of you might want more and the other one won't.
I think that the whole ';friends with benefits';thing is just so wrong.


Because 1 person always gets attached and then what.
Dont do it. I lost one of my best friends due to this! We thought we could Handel just having sex and being friends but Jealousy comes into the picture and then its like your a couple and that's not what it was supposed to be and then it is a big old mess!! Stay away from it!
i had one and yes its hard because its literally based on sex you arent suppose to feel anything for them but when the guy i was messing around with got a girlfriend i was devastated, tured out i had more feelings for him than i thought, if you do this please be careful and respectful of both your feelings.
  • stella mccartney
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment