Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can someone tell me why people are so rude on here this is a place for advice!!!?

I know. It sucks.





I get these stupid insults and people giving rude answers too.





You can report them if you're greatly irritated by it.


Or you could just give them a low rating.





PS ~%26gt; It helps to put 'No rude answers please' at the end of your questions. i did it and it works.Can someone tell me why people are so rude on here this is a place for advice!!!?
the answer is simple sweetie...





you came with advice because the world is full of ppl that make it difficult for good ppl to be happy...why so suprised that you found some ';characters'; online?





it's all part of wonderful natureCan someone tell me why people are so rude on here this is a place for advice!!!?
Well just because this is a place for advice does not change the way a person is. Dont take it to heart and just ignore it .People are rude every were .
I try to be as nice as I can when I answer questions.


But sometimes, they questions are so absurdly stupid that I feel the need to be a little bit rude.
If they are very rude to you, they probably are NOT WORTH your attention. Ignore them.
AS in real life you are dealing with all types of people.
*cause some of the questions are incredibly stupid
maybe they are so bored,


or just irritated by the question.


:)


good day.
bc. there's to many mean people in the world.
b/c they have no life

No comments:

Post a Comment