Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I'm kind of bitter about other people being happy...please give me some advice!!??

Whenever my sister comes up to me, and starts to talk about her new boyfriend, I get kind of irritated. First, it's probably because she talks about annoying little things, that I could care less about, and on top of that, I'm stressed w/so much work to do in my life, that its hard to sit there and fake smile about her stories to her! SEE THAT'S THE PROBLEM..that in itself shows how bitter I am! I should listen, as her sister, and be happy for her right? I CAN'T.





I recently (about 1.5 months ago), ended this ';dating'; relationship I had w/a guy (we were more like good friends)..and it was really short. he hurt me a lot..but that's a long story. Anyways, I've just been very lonely since then, because I don't have any guy friends..and I just lost my only guy. I've been lonely for a while. Now I just drown myself in work, I find myself having to remind myself to be happy


I am seeing a psychologist..but my question is, am I really that mean? She hasn't complained yet, but I feel it comingI'm kind of bitter about other people being happy...please give me some advice!!??
well everyone naturally feels bitter towards others happiness when you arn't happy, or as happy as that person. everyone wants to feel as though they are a little what the word ';higher'; to say the least. so don't feel bad. sometimes im a littel bitter when others have something i want (especially my little sister). and i see other peolpe do that all the time. it sounds as though your stressed so its easy to be bitter. you dont sound mean, if you are trying to put on a happy face for your sister. you probably dont want to, but its probably best to talk to your mom and sister one on one. hope i helped at least a little. i hope things owrk out for you to. :-]I'm kind of bitter about other people being happy...please give me some advice!!??
No you aren't mean. You may be bitter because your sister (sorry i have to say this) has a bf and you don't.Try to only do stuff you enjoy
Go for a jog.
try and not let ur self get caught up w/ all that work because once ur socially akward, u cant go back. and it sux!


id advice u take off work 4 a while and go ona family and friends trip, and have fun with the people who love you most.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment