Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice needed about me and my best friend and a group of people we know?

ok, the situation with my best friend goes like this, we are each 23 year old males and we have been friends for 15 years. we like hanging out a lot and we have the same interests. we each believe strongly in going to Church, family life and no drugs/smoking/drinking. my family wasnt always 'all together' while i was growing up, my dad was an alcoholic in a clinic and my sister had 3 kids before the age of 25 so a lot of the time i was forced into babysitting. my best friend was constantly nice to me and invited me to baseball games and to his house to hang out knowing i had a busy home life. 3 years ago we met these people who as we found out after a while, did drugs and drank. i dont like it that they do this stuff but all we do is play sports and ive never done the bad stuff. my best friend has since refused to hang out with these people just to play sports and told me to do the same. i wasnt poplular and good at sports growing up and now i have gotten better as ive gotten older.Advice needed about me and my best friend and a group of people we know?
as for me, it's not bad to play sports but if hanging out with these kind of people makes your friend for 15 years of your lonely life angry, you might as well stop playing with those vicious men. It's hard to have a friendwho's always there with you and 15 years is enough for a proof. If I was in your place, i'll still to my good old friend, refuse the vicious ones and play with other men who are good influence to you. that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment