Saturday, July 31, 2010

If you needed advice from someone (alive and dead) which two people would you choose?

Alive is hard





I guess I would choose Bill Clinton


But my choice for dead is Mother TheresaIf you needed advice from someone (alive and dead) which two people would you choose?
My Dad and my Grandmother. They were my best friends.If you needed advice from someone (alive and dead) which two people would you choose?
Dead: My Grandfather.





Alive: Probably my close friends, I don't see how a famous person would really necessarily care.





BUT if famous people are what you were going for


Alive: Barack Obama


Dead: Princess Diana
Maya Angelou and my grandmother.
i would choose alive, they r more likely to answer me!
Someone that is alive? I dont know. But I defiantly wouldnt want advice from a dead person. Because they obviously havent figured out the secret to immortality lol. J/K umm. Alive-I still dont know, Dead-Audrey Hepburn %26amp; Steve Biko. xo, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment