Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do people really read these. Real Estate advice!!!?

I am 24 years old and have my real estate sales persons license. Currently, I work in commercial real estate finance. I have about 1 year left until I have my brokers license. I am interested in starting a residential real estate company that will also provide general contracting service. Hitting two birds with one stone. Is this common to have your real estate broker double as your GC.I figure being a broker and getting commissions off my employees as well as offering GC services is fairly lucrative.Is this idea unique? Opinions?Do people really read these. Real Estate advice!!!?
You live in a state where general contractors do not have licenses! That is very alarming, I am glad I do not live there (I am in CA). I would have to hire out of state to make sure my contractor had a clue.





I doubt this would be all that great, as most people would be like me, hire out of state to make sure I was getting what I was paying for because my state did not have any concerns to the publics safety.Do people really read these. Real Estate advice!!!?
it is done all the the time


but at 24 i dont see where the experience that is required for your brokers lic let a contractors lic comes from


most states require you be active in the buss. for a period of years





i wish you luck in your enthusiastic endeavors but make sure you investigate license requirements first

No comments:

Post a Comment