Thursday, July 29, 2010

So, as many people, I need some GOOD advice on losing my tummy :3?

So Ive come to realize that I have NO sort of talent or hobby at all and not a THING to do with my free time, so I started lifting a few dumbells, but then realized, if I'm gonna have decent muscles, I should have a semi nice body to go with it to bring it all together, and figured, hey, Ill make this my hobby. The thing that is erking me, is ive tried doing crunches every night, or doing jumping jacks outside every night, and attempting to get a pattern... and I CAN NOT stay up with it... But now i am VERY convinced... I have a picture that Ill add in the additional information after i post the question, I know I'm not OBESE, but I'm about 6'2 and weight around 210, which is a bit too much for me considering that the only way for the slightest bit of self conscious is to suck it in, which starts to hurt lol :3 so any sort of tips or hints, I was considering consulting my doctor for advice, but I dont want to bring it up to my mom, she'll just be like Rah rah rah, your fine... But its my own choice? thank you guys for any sort of advice, Its greatly appreciated.So, as many people, I need some GOOD advice on losing my tummy :3?
My belly use to fat. It actually kind of looked like yours... lol





But, I wasn't able to get rid of it until I cleaned up my diet. So take a hard look at your diet first.





Next, you need to get on a fat burning/muscle-building workout routine. Pilates and strength training really worked well for me.





Check out this site I found with great diet and workout tips to tone your abs. It helped me by pointing out the mistakes I've been making. Check out these links to get started:





Burn Stomach Fat - http://www.best-abs-exercises.com/burn-s鈥?/a>





Abs Diet Plan - http://www.best-abs-exercises.com/abs-di鈥?/a>





Strength Training Tips - http://www.best-abs-exercises.com/how-to鈥?/a>





Good luck.So, as many people, I need some GOOD advice on losing my tummy :3?
Start with something really easy and basic before you go near crunches - for a whole week whenever you are standing pull your tummy in and imagine you are trying to pull it right back to your spine.


Hold for as long as you can - remember to breathe normally - once you have achieved this then begin to firstly imagine pulling up to your nose - then back to your spine this will improve the whole core of your torso - great to do lying down too!!


Good luck
Interval training works really well to get rid of body fat - google it. You can't spot reduce with crunches etc, it will just tone the muscles underneath the fat. Eat healthy, cut back on fatty foods, and don't eat too much salt, as it will make you bloated. Drink lots of water
I always thought that crunches worked well.
lol its true -- moms say that haha





you should do more back and ab workouts then -- like lower back exercises and situps on an incline


(if you go 2 a gym it'll motivate you to do more activity)


do more sets of ur ab exercises - like 3 or 4 sets of leg lifts, same number of sets of situps on an incline ... then u should be dead





if ur not ... take a medicine ball and try doing situps with that (crunnches don't work well with a medicine ball tho b/c the range of motion is so small)
Well your right to wanna look and feel your best. Honestly the best thing you can do it proper diet and exercise, First eliminate or severly limit all refined sugars, and start eating protien and carbs in that order. and start wieght training. Make sure you set realistic goals and track your progress make exercise a scheduled part of your day (THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY) and if you fall off the horse get back on. Try putting up a picture of a good looking person next to your chart. Now remember to do a cardiovascular workout for 30-45 minutes everyday if that means jogging around your neighborhood or getting on an exercise bike then do it. But keep up the good work and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment