Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking for people who have loved ones in prison...advice,just a little friendship I GUESS...THIS IS HARD!?

Yes, this is hard!!! I have two people I care about locked up...one serving life for something he did not do, the other awaiting trial and it sucks rocks....one thing that keeps me sane is this place http://prisontalk.com/forums/


It is a support and information community for people with loved ones in the system. Check it out.Looking for people who have loved ones in prison...advice,just a little friendship I GUESS...THIS IS HARD!?
I know it is hard. My little brother is in jail and it hurts a lot to know that he is innocent and has been there almost a year now. I dont know what to tell you exactly because I dont know your relation with the person in jail. I can tell you it totally breaks my heart to see him with that ugly uniform. It hurts to see him so desperate to get out and his process is kinda slow... I know my mom suffers too but we can only pray for him. I have to be sneaky to bring him things he likes like candy or sweet bread that you cannot get inside. I feel humilliated when they check me, when i have to put my underwear down for them to see that I have no drugs or anything before getting into the prision. My advice is: pray for this person a lot and when you see him/her try to be nice and dont bother him/her with problems because they already have enough.


god bless youLooking for people who have loved ones in prison...advice,just a little friendship I GUESS...THIS IS HARD!?
My brother has been in prison for almost 8 years now he went in when he was 17 it is tough we were inseperable, he gets out next year, just hang in there write as much as possible send articles and pictures and go visit

No comments:

Post a Comment