Saturday, July 31, 2010

C'mon people , please answer me or give advice?

Do you think him being on a ankle monitor makes a difference?


Do you think he will call , or should I ?


Ok well over the weekend i went and seen an old friend . He was recently released out of prison ( i know it sounds bad ) And i hadent seen him in close to a year . Before he went down he was trying to date me but i was already involved . this weekend i slept with him . and spent the night . He told me to call the next day so i waited till that night but he was asleep . What would you do ? Would you call or wait for him to get back at you .


Also I really do care for him and would love to take this further than sex . but i dont want to seem like I am desperateC'mon people , please answer me or give advice?
just got out of prison? hmmm.. deal breaker.


i wouldn't call him and if he did get around to calling, i wouldn't answer it.C'mon people , please answer me or give advice?
Well at least you know where to find him, you should see what his future plans are before you decide even if you want a relationship with him, you might try conversation besides sex. does he have goals, does he want to settle down he just got out of a confining relationship so to speak. he may not intend to settle down. you need to talk to him. really. Good Luck
You can do so much better than an ex con! Think about it! He just got out of prison. he hasn't seen a girl in a long time. he's not going to rush in to a relationship! he just wants ';it'; and he got it so he's good.
Depends on what he was in for! It's always gonna be hard for him to get a job with a record and you'll be doing most of the working! Figure out what you're going to be in for before you step in and find yourself with an ankle bracelet too!
Take it further than sex? Shouldn't the relationship have been taken further before sex?





Face it, you're being used. Don't wait for him to call; don't call him. Move on.
If you said you would call, you should call. I don't think I would want to be involved with someone who had to wear an ankle monitor, but that's just me.
You know you shouldn't have slept with him and being he just got out of jail, if you think this is anything serious and not just him getting his nuts off you are SADLY mistaken.
I don't think this is a relationship you should start. It has potential for so many problems on so many levels.
You're an idiot for sleeping with him. He's probably not going to call you because he got what he wanted.





And for the love of god...don't call him
I would not get with an ex con. Sorry.
Why did he go to the pen? The fact he did hisl time %26amp; still has to wear an ankle monitor is worrisom to me. It all depends on how recent he got out cause 1st thing he would want to do is get laid. I really hope he is truly into you but I think he played you. I would just suggest you be careful for awhile. You saw him this weekend %26amp; its not Thursday...you tried to call him the next day which was a few days ago %26amp; he hasn't returned your call. You could try to call him again if he doesn't return your call again then you have your answer..you got used.

No comments:

Post a Comment