Thursday, July 29, 2010

People always tell me I look tired and vexed...any advice?

I realised that people have been telling me I look tired or vexed, Just the other day I meet some old friends, they were going about how good I look, but why I look so tired?, the thing is I didnt, sometimes people look at me and say wow she pissed and I dont feel angry really and its bothering me because countless people have been telling me this when I dont feel any of these things, I mean at first I thought it was because I never use to wear my glasses so you know, your constantly straining to see so it gives you that angry look, but I have been wearing contacts for a long time now, and I am wondering if it is something else, maybe now its more pronounced because I am going through a difficult time in my life but at the same time, when I feel ok, why is it I still look like that?People always tell me I look tired and vexed...any advice?
Look within, it usually starts with things going on in your life that need to be addressed. I realized once I started to clean me out I could function and not be harassed about it anymore. I also get more sleep, but most of it had to do with my ungrateful attutude toward things and putting things into perspective. Everything is going to be o.k. I believe everything does happen for a reason, and that God is in control, I just have to let Him be in control of MY life.People always tell me I look tired and vexed...any advice?
I hear this all of the time too. My curiosity about these kind of comments is not that it may be true that I look tired, but why do people feel the need to TELL me that. I think it is not very nice, unless it is someone who really cares.

Report Abuse



I've been told that myself from time to time; usually it's because I have a lot on my mind and it's showing on my face. You might also want to get your contact prescription checked; you may need different contacts or glasses.
The answer is exercise. I鈥檓 65 years old and dance for 2.5 hours a night two times a week. I have to exercise to keep doing this. Walking is the best.
Try wearing Make up and clothes that go good with your skin tone
maybe you're not getting enough sleep, try some vitamins or energy drinks

No comments:

Post a Comment