Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice....ok i got in a fight with one of my ex best friends and now she is telling people stuff?

try talking to her about it. is it personal stuff that u told her out of trust? tell her that if she wants to start that then tell people stuff about her. unless she's got more on you. but if its REALLY personal stuff you dont want anyone knowing, then just make somethin up about her. she'll shut up. i would just beat her *** but thats just me ;)I need advice....ok i got in a fight with one of my ex best friends and now she is telling people stuff?
My daughter just went through something like this too. Girls can be very mean and evil. You'll have more friends. Just be more selective and don't say anything that you wouldn't want repeated in the future.I need advice....ok i got in a fight with one of my ex best friends and now she is telling people stuff?
Clear it up and find a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment