Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why cant people just be kind! Why cant you just give advice and not judge me cause you dont know me!!!?

That's the question I also want to ask! I don't judge people, yet they judge me, and I don't know why people are like that. Whatever you do, never get on ugoplayer.com forums, because the people there are evil, and will make fun of you for completely stupid reasons. *Sigh* Why can't everybody just be nice to eachother? Just proves to you everybody has their flaws.





~Maddie





P.S.


I'll add you to my contacts, 'kay?Why cant people just be kind! Why cant you just give advice and not judge me cause you dont know me!!!?
its hard because there are dumb asses, know it alls, jerks, well wishers, clueless people, and all sorts of people out one the web. u put urself at risk for what they have to say when u post a questions. by posting a question you open ur self to their opinions (which they are allowed to have...free will and such) dont get mad when people dont understand, its not worth the emotion.





people will always judge because we all think we kno best...so MY opinion and advice is if it bothers you that much...dont post questions...or use the advice that makes sense to you and ignore the jerksWhy cant people just be kind! Why cant you just give advice and not judge me cause you dont know me!!!?
Huh? I have never been mean to you or anyone on this site. What are you talking about?
You know, I agree with you, but there are those that are helpful too. I understand where you are coming from, I no that when you post you will get those who answer rudely, but then again you get those who understand and try to give you their best advise. So don't take them to heart, just ignore them and move on to the next answer ok. Because I had one of those who answered one of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment