Saturday, July 31, 2010

Trying to meet people for a date? I need advice, preferably from a woman...?

Here's the situation. I'm 21 and I've never dated outside of a blind date once. I talk with girls, but I've gotten rejected twice in the past month. I tried an Internet site (can see pictures, city where they live) and a girl said she would like to meet up sometime. The next day, though I asked her if I could call her sometime to hear her voice and she never sent me another message. I waited two days and sent her another message asking her how her weekend went. Was I too forward here? Also, there were two other girls that I liked. One I met once and wanted to talk with in class at college. Would it be rude to ask to sit next to her tomorrow? The other girl is pretty and my friend from class is giving her my email and Facebook profile, but I don't know if she gave it to her yet. I have confidence, but I'm beginning to think I won't be with any of the girls, and it hurts because they're all pretty and they can all probably get bfs easily. Sorry for the long post.Trying to meet people for a date? I need advice, preferably from a woman...?
Just keep trying and getting to know the girls as friends before you start asking them out. Good Luck.Trying to meet people for a date? I need advice, preferably from a woman...?
first of all, you are trying too hard.


just make friends, and dont think them all as potential gf's. you could spook them because you could be too forward. if they like your friendship, they will eventually be comfortable going out with you. just dont worry about it, so that they can meet the real you. good luck
k um....u lyk 3 gal that is 2 much u need to concentrate on 1 gal if nt someday u cn go crazy...if i were u i would chose the first gal..

No comments:

Post a Comment