Thursday, July 29, 2010

People please help me i need advice....about a boy.......?

OK here it is.... i am interested in this guy...he is really cute.. and i really like him but... i dont know how to talk to him to make him notice me...he was in my class in 6th grade but i dont know if he even remembers my name...but we have stuff in common like doing the same hobbies....so please help me w/ some advice. PLEASE!!!People please help me i need advice....about a boy.......?
The hobbies you two have in common are a good way to open the conversation. That's what you talk to him about and go from there. Don't be nervous he may just be shy too when it comes to you. I bet he does know your name. Ask the first question. Good luck.People please help me i need advice....about a boy.......?
JUST START TALKING TO HIM. BE FRIENDS FIRST
if a woman mealy wants to keep any man, she must simply appeal to his wickedness. x
I you still see him go up to him ask if he remembers you and start a conversation.
just start talking to him often

No comments:

Post a Comment