Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some people who will give me serious advice...have u gone through this with an ex? Mature people plz?

Ok so I'm 20 and please take this seriously. My ex dumped me about 10 months ago and she got a new b/f not even 2 weeks after but if was talking to her Wednesday and she said that he was just a rebound and she needed something to get over me, and that its been this long and she still can鈥檛. She dumped her b/f and asked me out Thursday. She wanted to come over, or for me to go to her house Thursday. She said that she figured that if we dated for a few months then everything in time would go back to how it was. Now I鈥檓 not going to lie to you guys and say that I don鈥檛 miss her but pretty much I鈥檝e been past the worst part of dealing with a break up. She also said that her dumping me was the biggest mistake she ever made. I told her a few days ago ( when this first came up) that she need time for her self and to figure out what she wants in life. I dated this girl for 4 years, from 15 to 19. What do u think of all this? Should we just date at first or do u suggest I just move on? The reason y we broke up ( this is what she said when we first broke up) it was b/c I wasn鈥檛 giving her enough of my time and that I hang around her brother to much. And now she鈥檚 telling me that the reason y we broke up is b/c she didn鈥檛 think I wanted anything serious with her (marriage in the future etc. but in fact I did). So now her reasons have changed. Any advice/comments would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOUI need some people who will give me serious advice…have u gone through this with an ex? Mature people plz?
Wow, are you living my life? This exact thing happened to me in high school. I am now 30, and I regret letting her go. I think about her sometimes and wonder: ';what if?'; I would say give it another shot…if you guys don't work out, the emotional rollercoaster will be tough, but not as tough as wondering what might have been!I need some people who will give me serious advice…have u gone through this with an ex? Mature people plz?
I think you should give her a chance b/c everyone deserves a second chance. Im kinda in the same situation u are! Lol. Me and my ex bf recently started talking again and he wants to get back together! Lol…
I am in the same situation…I dated my bf for 3 years…but anyways…maybe you should start out by being friends first and date a little and if you still love her then maybe you should give her another chance but let her no that u r NOT playin any games and if she wants a serious relationship then she needs to take it seriously…if it doesn’t work out then at least you tried…I believe that it is better to try and fail then to fail to try…question her on y her reasons have changed and see wat she tells you…good luck :-)
  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment