Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some advice as much as possible please people Im desperate?

Recently like 2 days ago I took ten ativan, I didnt want to hurt myself I just needed something and Im not sure what but i most definatly did not want to kill myself. I struggle with severe depression but this is different. I should be so happy but Im not. I wanted to become an EMT which I did, I had some problems at my last company with the gurneys they weighed 110 lbs. I finally had gotten them down but i got fired so I went to another company who has powerpro gurney which weighs like 30 lbs more, but now I cant lift these gurneys I know for the life of me its not going to happen which is really bringing me down. and then on top of this the Teacher who got me into the medical field passed away. which really hit me hard. I also got engaged, but I feel so depressed and dont know why?I need some advice as much as possible please people Im desperate?
your thoughts are running a-m-o-c-k! you think too much. stop that! now- you seem very determined to convince us that you like your job. but it seems that you don't. look into another field of the health care profession or in the E R style of care.


and..don't sweat the small stuff! lifting a stupid gurney-does'nt make or brake the job. just ask for help. sorta like the 1/2 ton people-they can't get them to the hospital by them self's. team work -you know?I need some advice as much as possible please people Im desperate?
Most depression can really benefit from a GOOD eating plan that does NOT include fast food, but DOES include power foods like nuts, grains, fresh fruit, vegetables and fish and lots of water. Also, depression is greatly helped by getting a good cardio/vascular workout by walking at least two miles a day, preferably five miles. When you're fit, you're better able to handle the stress of your job and find more solutions to the problems that WILL keep popping up. That's what life is al about - solving problems with aplomb.
i really want to know what causes depression too. could it be because you are overworked? stress? and you have a bf, who'll soon be your husband. you can talk to him about your problems and try to resolve the issue. just be careful with antidepression drugs. they may help for a little, but the real problem is never solved. be careful, too much can harm your health.
Your thoughts are all over the place and you can't seem to finish a sentence. Try to slow down and breathe and try to de-stress.


I'm sure you can't get fired over not being able to lift a gurney. I've been to the ER many time through abulence and I know that there are at least two people to one abulence on occasion three. Ask your partner for help. It doesn't help to keep it all in and become frustrated with your job and yourself.


I'm not sure if your EMT job is the real problem. Do you have a therapist to talk to? You seem like your trying to convince everyone your happy even in this post but you know your not. I would suggest talking to someone even calling a hot line and talking to someone about your stressors.


Find some relaxation or even find private time to yourself where you can be by yourself and think. Take up yoga or running. Don't let yourself wallow and become even more depressed.


You probably haven't worked through your grief and your trying really hard to not let it show to anyone. Maybe you can talk to close friends of your teacher and help yourself get through the tough time and remember all the great things he/she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment