Saturday, July 31, 2010

Come on people, someone's gotta have some advice...dying my hair pink?

I intend to dye my hair pink. Currently my hair is dyed a red/brown shade with at home box dye. I dyed it about 3 days ago. My hair was bleach blond before that. My natural color is a dark brown.





Currently I have :


-One 'n Only ColorFix (a product for stripping out permanent hair dye)


-Jerome Russell 40 Volume Bleaching Kit


-Loreal Paris 02 Extra Light Blonde


-Special Effects Cupcake Pink


-Special Effects Mixer Toner





My questions :


-How long do I need to wait before starting the process of turning my hair pink?


-Out of the lightening/bleaching items I listed, which do I actually need to do this?





I was thinking I would have to use the Color Fix to take out my hair dye (wasn't planning on doing this for about a month), waiting a few days and then using the bleaching kit and then putting the pink over the same day. Not sure if this is the correct way to do it.





Advice is appreciated and if anyone could provide step-by-step instructions, that would be AWESOME.





p.s. I refuse to go to the salon, so don't bother with that suggestion. :)Come on people, someone's gotta have some advice...dying my hair pink?
all you need is bleach. I wouldnt recomend 40vol though a 20-30vol and bleach powder will strip the colour so you dont need a colour stripper. Using a 20vol takes longer but does less damage and can be less dangerous.





beach till you have a blonde colour then add a colour. Pink been your choice.





I havent heard of that colouring before but ive done a lady for a breast cancer pro mo night and she went flamingo!!!!





buy using a hot red fire engine colour and lifting it with a 30 vol and only leaving it for 15mins





you dont need the light blonde at all


colour eraser is not required if you use bleach. and ive never used that brand or heard of it before!





Good luckCome on people, someone's gotta have some advice...dying my hair pink?
DO IT!


my best friend did it, it was sweet as ****.





Just do it all at once, then when you go to bed that night sleep in conditioner and wrap your head in a towel, it will help it not be so fried.
DONT DYE YOUR HAIR PINK. ITS UGLY AS F.U.C.K.





sorry, but it really is.
I think you should try every possible color under the sun, oops, stay out of the sun, it may have healthy results on your psyche.





You are going to look real weird when, say 20 years from now, you are losing hair in blotches, but then, you can always color your scalp in opposing colors. You may even look like a circus clown.





Who's to say that what professionals claim is safe today is safe tomorrow. I am old enough to see many instances of so-called perfectly safe stuff be proven wrong as new discoveries are made.





If you doubt me, ask anyone about the 1960's sleeping pill containing Thalidomide, ask anyone about beer, oats, lemon extract, green tea extracts, Aloe Vera extracts, pear extract, (fruits too numerous to mention 'em all) for shampoo additives.





I could go on, but you get the picture, or do you?





I don't really mind colored hair, but when gone to extremes, you show lack of wisdom. You do show your age and that you are young enough to snap out of it and wonder to yourself, ';Why bother.';





Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, not in the mirror.


;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment