Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED YOU ADVICE on THIS MATTER!!! PLEASE!!! MATURE people only please!!?

I have been chatting to this guy for 4months now and I have always been there for him


When he was sick or upset. as well as he was in Iraq, his in the “army” he just came back home a few days ago. he lives in “another state” then me. he said that he would like to take me out for “coffee” and he asked for my Number and we even spoke on the phone a few days ago. and we text each other Messages. he even says Im thinking of you baby. he told me that I could call him anytime that I wanted too. Anyways he said that he would come to see his dad and me since we live in another state but he is still at home with his Mom in another state we only just meet so I am still trying to get to know him. anyways Im going overseas in “4weeks time” since My grandmother is dieing and I have No choose but to go therefore I sent him a Text message Yesterday saying that I was going and that I would like to see him before I go only if that was “possible” and if he couldn’t see me then to keep in touch with me I said that I was looking forward to seeing him and I even Explained why I was going but he hasn’t said anything back yet and I just don’t understand why. And I don’t know if I should leave it or if I should send him an Email because I don’t know if he got it? On my Phone it says that the Text MSG was sent but I just feel confused what should I do??? %26amp; From what you have read do you think he will say something or will he just leave it its Not like Him to do thisI NEED YOU ADVICE on THIS MATTER!!! PLEASE!!! MATURE people only please!!?
Don't be so worked up about it. Now you get to really know some1 with time. Now just let time and your good judgement decide if he is a sincere guy or not.I NEED YOU ADVICE on THIS MATTER!!! PLEASE!!! MATURE people only please!!?
He probably didn't get it. Maybe his phone died or got lost. Give it one more day and if he doesn't answer you, just call him and tell him about you leaving.
Who is more important, your own family, or some guy from the internet. Wow.
something as important as that you should call him instead of texting or waiting on him to reply....make the call and see what happens...if its not like him then you need to find out whats up

No comments:

Post a Comment