Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need advice...from girls or guys....please, i need serious people....?

okay, so I am a decently shy person who usually goes out of my way to help others and try my hardest to do the right thing.





but things have changed this year....i think....so ive liked this guy for a couple years. and now he has a gf...but were friends....but 2 weeks ago him and a couple other friends came to my house to watch movies...and he stayed later than everyone else...well then he kissed me! let me rephrase that....we made out....





well he still has a gf....and hes still kissing me.....i tell myself NO everytime hes not with me....i tell myself its not right...im not gonna do it again....but my brain doesnt work when im with him....and when he asks to hang out the words just come out of my mouth! i say yes, even tho i know whats gonna happen!





well i finally told him i feel guilty....so he told his gf....SHE DIDNT CARE! (okay....im really confused on that one??)





he keeps coming over and we keep kissing...and she dont care....i dont wanna be ';the other girl'; i wanna be ';his girl!';





he said hes trying to figure everything out and things with them arent so great....but his gf lives 2 hrs away!





so i guess what im asking is for advice....btw try to add something in there that tells me what was going on in his gfs mind....she didnt yell or anything....she wasnt even upset....she just said okay....I need advice...from girls or guys....please, i need serious people....?
Don't be ';the other girl';. Tell him (and I know it will be hard), that you have to either be HIS girl or just friends. Don't make out with him anymore.





Please help me:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need advice...from girls or guys....please, i need serious people....?
Well just tell him that you dont want to kiss anymore until he brakes up with his gf!! if he likes you enough then he will do it! if he doesnt that hes not worth your time! For the gf: either he didnt really tell her and hes just lying or she just doesnt want to lose him so shes puttting up with it
';okay....'; means that she does caree. she justt doesntt wantt to be embarressed and flipp outt. i would do the same thingg.


and tell him you dont feel comfortable kissing him while he still has a girlfrien but thatt youu do really like him
Umm...maybe he's liying!! Or mybe she doesn't care cuz she's going out on him too! If I were u I would just stay away and say no...cuz in the end ur probly the one that's gona end up getting hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment