Sunday, July 25, 2010

These sarcastic people are bugging me, give me some advice!?

in school im known as the awkward one, im usually quiet because anything say is stupid or irrevalent, i dont get respected enough at school, no one bulies me as such but i always get this sarcasm, especially from a group of guys who are attached to this group of girls and make fun of me while im there, just the sarcasm really!





I just want respect. I want the confidence to say and do whatever. its not easy to just say dont let the know it gets to you because it does. Its just i was known for making a few silly mistakes before and now i dont, but people stil say something like.....Were down there for english!, when i know were clearly somewhere else, it annoys because people laugh with him for the fcuking sake of it. Another problem is that one f my nicknames from my old school has come to haunt me and it annoys, how can i make that name dissapear. btw those guys who act all sarcastic to me call me the name anyway. I just want respect. And its not as if can just hit him because his friends will bac him up and beat me even harder, theres always abour four of them, a matchup i just wont win.





I want this sarcasm, nickname thing to go away and i want respect. PLEASE HELPThese sarcastic people are bugging me, give me some advice!?
Even if it gets to you, ignore it. When they call you that name act like you didn't hear. When they make stupid sarcastic comments ignore it and act like you have better things to listen too. When he says something unfunny, just be like, ';Oh yeah, hardy har har, that's so original and HILARIOUS. Where'd you come up with that one? Because that is just so original'; like Stewie Griffin lol.These sarcastic people are bugging me, give me some advice!?
You aren't going to make it go away. You're providing entertainment and they won't relinquish their source of entertainment. Your only hope is for them to get bored and find someone else entertaining. Meanwhile, you have to develop skin as thick as a rhino, close your ears to their moronic statements, and learn how to do self-hypnosis so you can dissociate and go somewhere else in your mind. This will ultimately bore them.
even quiet guys can get girls eventually...my soninlaw is one of them....





be yourself....find a Pisces friends....whats your sign?


avoid the idiots..
if you sometimes be sarcastic back and laugh at the same time they might feel stupid or just say to yourself what a waste of person and nod your head at them they will know it doesnt bother you but anyway what are we in elementary tell them to grow up and find something else to do sometimes people talk or worry about others because their life is not very joyful or all that great tell him does he get a kick out of what he does to find a new hobby and grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment