Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why is it that when a guy gives good advice he is usually thought of as gay? lots of people ask me whether I麓m

whether Im gay and they say its because of the advice I give and that normally a guy wouldnt give such advice unless he was older and he had life experience etc and even then its rare to find such an understanding guy....


so Im like 15 and people come to me for advice and its usually the girls and the guys said it makes me look gay well i dont care what they think I just wanna know why they think that just because of my advice?Why is it that when a guy gives good advice he is usually thought of as gay? lots of people ask me whether I麓m
Are you? If you are then it's all true. If you're not they're probably jealous coz of all the attention you get from the girls.Why is it that when a guy gives good advice he is usually thought of as gay? lots of people ask me whether I麓m
tell them to stop hating. Its not your fault that you know what your talking about. Keep on giving it out, if you help people maybe you found out what your great at
The same thing was said of me by a few people during my school years because I preferred the company of women. It is entirely and easily possible to be a sensitive, caring man without being a closet homosexual or any other kind, which is apparently contrary to popular belief.
odakle si ti? jel si iz Srbije!!???
where r u from.. and whats ur email?
I feel, from personal experience, that I'm just a lot more sensitive, and given all the crap I've had to deal with, I just spend a lot more time thinking about the consequences of certain things when advising people on things to do. In any case, if it's only the guys who think you are gay, and the girls keep going to you for advice, then I wouldn't worry, because YOU are the one with all the girls. They're probably just jealous because they aren't as lucky with the ladies as you are. Either way, keep giving out the good advice regardless of how people think it makes you look. People are right that it can be difficult to find understanding people like yourself.
Sooo, what you're saying is that you're not gay. Do you want to be gay? Do you want to be received by the gay community as straight? Are you content with being straight and have no gay feelings? Do you like girls (that are not gay)? You are bound to have a problem in public school. You will be bombarded with pro-gay remarks from every teacher and most students because of the pro-homosexual ideology promoted by our educators today. Diversity is the catch word. If you are straight you should be informed as to your possible gay feelings that you might or might not have... yet. After all how do you know unless you are educated in a gay school on how many awful things gays have to deal with every day if you live just a straight life. Fudge packers and carpet licker's are the ones who need understanding, not the normal youth of today. Remember to pick up some on the man/boy love web sites to round out your education. 'Member, gay is straight and straight is gay.
I did not know that.
forget the people
The guys don't like it because the girls are coming to you instead of them when they need something. Gay men are actually known to be more intune to people's problems.
I don't know.


It's a stereotyping thing.


Most women, and men, expect men to by unsympathetic, and very stupid when it comes to giving good advice when it doesn't concern mechanics or sex.


Keep giving good advice. The people who instantly assume you're gay, when you're not, are the people who simply aren't worth your time.


I love people who give good advice, I need them like the air I breathe, they become my closest friends.


And there's nothing wrong with being gay either. Lovely people.
  • pores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment