Saturday, July 31, 2010

Experienced piercers or people with piercings...I need HELP/ADVICE ASAP PLEASE!?

Hi! :) My mom and I finally agreed that I could get another piercing on my bellybutton when she goes to get her tatt...but I'm not sure if I should get a surface (pictured right) or the bottom. I'd really rather have the surface, so here are my questions:





http://i28.tinypic.com/25sab2r.jpg








1) Chances of rejection for the surface? I have my monroe, nose, bellybutton, tragus, and cartlidge done...my body responded well to them and they all healed well with little to no complications if that helps. And does this one cost a lot more then the bottom?





2) With getting the bottom done. I have an ...interesting bellybutton...it's not big and its not exactly small...does the size/shape of your bellybutton matter when getting this? If you need a pic I could supply one, but my bellybutton looks similar to the girl's in the surface pic.





Any help is appriciated. I'm really excited about another piercing and I would be crushed if it grew out or looked stupid, lol. Thanks! :):)Experienced piercers or people with piercings...I need HELP/ADVICE ASAP PLEASE!?
The surface piercing will reject. It may take a few weeks, or a few years. But it will reject. Sure your body responded well to your current piercings, but they aren't so much surface piercings (minus the navel piercing). Look at how much that area of your body moves, the piercing has no chance.


That one may cost more, as surface barbells are more expensive. The least I have payed for a surface piercing is $100, the most is $120. Those surface piercings aren't there today, they rejected. My navel piercings cost about $35 and $50. So yes, they are more costly, and IMO not worth the money because of the high chance of rejection. A rejecting piercing hurts like hell and looks ugly as hell. It might look pretty to begin with, but while it's rejecting it will be ugly and red. After you take it out, or after it rejects, it will more then likely leave a nasty scar - I took my sternum piercing out 1-2 months ago and it's still extremely red. It will leave a bad scar.





The piercer is the only one who can tell you if your navel is big enough to get pierced again, I am sure it is fine to get pierced on the bottom.Experienced piercers or people with piercings...I need HELP/ADVICE ASAP PLEASE!?
the serface peircing will grow out over time and will be harder to heal. ive had all four sides of my belly done and the bottom is by far the quickest to heal.
That is really unattractive. However, it is your body and to each his own, as I say.
1) Same rejection rate, i'd assume, as a bellybutton. It would cost a little bit more cause they'd use a surface bar for it.





2) Doubt it. Ask your piercer, just to be safe.
i suggest you stop with the piercing especially on the face you would be scared for life speaking from experience and if you have a piercing on your eyebrow,well i wouldnt leave it there for to long it would drag your eyebrow(s) in a downward possition.making it look saggy and would in return make you look tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment