Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ttc people. i need your wisdom and advice please!!!!!?

ok i am 5 dpo. i'll apologise in advance for tmi. i tried to feel my cervix so i could tell if it was closed. when i removed my finger i noticed that it had really creamy cm all over it. i would describe it as almost looking like hand lotion. so i have 2 questions.


1) is the cm a sign of pregnancy?


2) what does cervix feel like when its open/closed?


i'm really not sure what im feeling for so please any advise will be greatfully recieved x xTtc people. i need your wisdom and advice please!!!!!?
Hi! I just wanted to say that I had creamy and very thick CM, and then towards my AF due date, I had EWCM!!! Alot of mucus is a goooooood sign! And the boobs part is the worse. Its starts out sensitive nipples and then BAMMMMM they hurt like someone is stabbing your boobs!


I took an HPT after being 3 days late and BFP!!!!!


BABYDUST!!!! I think there is a good chance you are pregnant!Ttc people. i need your wisdom and advice please!!!!!?
This may sound silly but are you sure this lotion type cm isn't just 'old sperm'? I get that a day or two after i have sex. The cervix should be closed but i am afriad the only thing you can do is wait and i HATE the two week wait but it is the only thing you can do!!
After ovulation there is an increase in estrogen with which you may see increased cm and a dip in waking temps. I usually get lotiony cm around 5-7 dpo. When my cervix is open it is very high, soft- like gently poking your lips, and the opening is almost a finger tip width. When it is closed it is very low, the texture is firm like the tip of the nose and the opening is tightly closed. 5dpo is pretty early, it's hard to tell yet whether something is a pregnancy symptom. Implantation usually occurs around 7-10 dpo. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment