Thursday, July 29, 2010

How do people make out for so long??? (advice much appreaciated)?

like my bff made out with his girl for 1.5 hrs (i was in the next room over). my current gf admitted she madeout with her ex for 2hrs in the dressing room at Macy's one time. and me... i 'made out' for like 10 seconds and i broke off.


i didnt really feel comforatable and i didnt really get any pleasure sum reason =( (kissing is overrated imo)





i got a date this saturday with my girl and i really wanna take the next step b/c i dont wanna bore her. i wanna make out for longer than 10 measley seconds! lol





how do ppl do this? any tips on knowing when you should stop? whats the longest you've gone? any make out tips u can spare me?








thanks





sincerely,


coopsHow do people make out for so long??? (advice much appreaciated)?
Hm. I don't think it's difficult to makeout for a long time. Since you're the guy, then you should take the lead. The longest I've gone wasn't close to an hour, but yeah.. Just be yourself, don't over do it just because everyone else does.How do people make out for so long??? (advice much appreaciated)?
its not that hard man! just get into the moment and do some touchin and it makes it more interesting! the longest ive gone is like over an hr...

No comments:

Post a Comment