Saturday, July 31, 2010

Most people ask questions, but I'm giving the best piece of advice I got.?

Live your life like it's the last. Have fun, don't wait, and enjoy. I see a lot of questions asking should I do this or that. Just do it unless it gets you in trouble. If you like someone tell them don't beat around the bush. If you love someone scream it. If you want to kiss someone kiss them like you won't ever agian. If your not happy with your relationship say something and if it doesn't change, end it. Don't argue or get mad just think about how YOU can fix it. Be outgoing and don't waist time. If you don't like your life change it. As the world as it is now just thank god or what ever you believe in for your food and that you even have enough money for a computer. So give you Boyfriend or Girlfriend a kiss and tell your parents you love them and make a change. I know you can.





Also remember the quote ';Happiness is Only Real When Shared.';Most people ask questions, but I'm giving the best piece of advice I got.?
thats really sweet! Add me on your contacts please!Most people ask questions, but I'm giving the best piece of advice I got.?
Aww... good post!
I took your advice. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment