Thursday, July 29, 2010

My bf choose people online over me!!! HELP ADVICE NEEDED ESP GUYS!!?

ok so i met my bf online on this site called imvu lol .. we talked on the phone cam and computer for about 6 months. i decided to go meet him. i had the best time of my life. then i went back home and then 2 months later i went to go see him again well something wound up happening and i moved in with him. we have been living together for the past 6 months. we have been together over a year. and i love him with all my heart. HE knows every single thing about me he has all my passwords. i gave him my virginity i cook and clean for him i shower with him we even pee together lol. i have stolen things for him ive done so much stuff for him . i treat him like a king , well he plays world of warcraft we moved back in at my moms house in louisiana. he met this girl and guy on there and talked to them for 3 months. they told him they had a room open and theres 2 other guys who live in the house including them. they live 30 minutes away from me and my bf use to be the most jelous guy ever. he would get mad if i said a guy was hot. and i am jelous too. we only spent time with each other. if he wanted to have fun he brought me and i got use to that after 6 months of livng wiht him. he decides one day he wants to move in with these people he never met in real life. so we go to meet them one day. he tells me he doenst give a **** what i say or do b/ut hes moving in with them. i never thought this would happen . my bf was also adicted to methadone for the last year and ever since he got off he has been veryyyyyyy different.. he isnt even jelous anymore. we dont have sex anymore and he wanted to move with those people. so he moved in with the people and he wants me to stay where i am. he use to call me everyday now he calls me like for 5 minutes every 3 days. He spends a lot of time with these people and its only been a week. they arleady got drunk together and went many other places that he doesnt even take me.. now he is going to new orleans which is like 20 min away from my house , staying in a hotel with them and going to blue bayou the next day. ALL WITHOUT ME.. HE DIDNT EVEN OFFER TO TAKE ME and thats 20 minutes or less away form me!!! wtf!!! i dont know what to do. i cant get over him i love him so much i have done everything for him .. he has done a lot for me too but ever since he got off methadone he has changed. is this normal? i mean wtf do i do plz someone omg someone help me!! talk to me tell me what to do !! anyone!!! i need advice!!!!!!


and i will not take to just leave him..but i dont want him with these poeople b/c hes going to go to strip clubs and partying.. which is stupid if he wants to see a stripper hello he has me.. if he wants to party he can take me ..he doenst even try to call me i mean i know u prob think he just wants to give up and leave me..but hes the kinda guy that would have done it by now.. i dontw anna throw our rel. to waste after EVERY SINGLE thing we have been through.. it is a lotSO IS THIS FREAKING NORMAL WTFFF!! HELP ME! also another thing we got in an arguement because every single time i try to talk to him he gets upset and says im trying to pick a fight with him but im not im just trying to understand wtf went wrong and why he changed. but he says he hasnt but we use to have sex every single day now its been a month and no sex at all... if he didnt care at all about me he just wouldnt call me at all and forget all about me b/c he can do what he wants over there. i understand that now he has freedom and crap over there but i feel like its ruining him and hes taking advantage of things and use to he would listen to me and now he says i cant make him do things and he can do what he wants. is this something from that dam medicine like did it change him? i mean i wish i could tell u how he use to be its crazy... idk what to say to him or do i cant get mad b/c then he will just get pissed and not call me but wtf i cant be ok with all this **** and btw im 18 and hes 21 but ever since he was 15 he has drank and partied he promised me he was done with that and he wanted to start a family but ever since he met these people he has been different and another thing like i mentioned he use to be jelous well this guy and girl that are a couple that he lives with...like they have a good realtionshiop no jelousy like she can sit on other guyhs laps and stuff and her bf doesnt care and he can say he wants to **** another girl adn she doenst get mad. and my bf told me he wished i was like that and wished i didnt care as much about stupid ****. but the fact is hes changed not me!! and now he wants me to change he wants me to be ok with him doing anythign with a girl but ******* b/c he sees how they are but im not them!!! we are our own relationship what should i say do or idk i have too much ******* drama


SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!!!!!!!!!My bf choose people online over me!!! HELP ADVICE NEEDED ESP GUYS!!?
.You can guarantee this couple have no sexual hang ups. So he's getting plenty.He seems quite happy living a life of debauchery and that will be dificult to turn around.You have to either join them or forget him

No comments:

Post a Comment