Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ok, I need some advice on how long I should wait before seeing other people? Will give a best answer reply.?

Ok, I'm going to just say exactly what happened here. My (ex?) girlfriend of 5+ years decided last week that she needed a ';break'; but NOT a ';breakup';. She said that she needs to ';clear her head and wants to go out and party with the girls and just be on her own for a little while, and then in a little while we would get back together and see what's changed.';


Basically what I am gathering (with some help from others) is that she wants to try playing the field for a bit, find out that most guys out there are a-holes, and make sure that I'm the one she wants to spend her life with. But, I'm going on 29 this year, and don't want to keep waiting around for her to make up her mind. I want to get married and have kids, and, she said that she wasn't sure that's what she wants, (after telling me for months that I'm her ';one'; and she can't live without me.) So, how long should I wait before I go out and start actively ';playing the field'; for lack of a better term?Ok, I need some advice on how long I should wait before seeing other people? Will give a best answer reply.?
U dont wait. She is being selfish and self centered thinking of herself only. That is very much wrong.


If I were u, I would take this time to re evaluate your future with her. Go out with other ladies......dont wait around for her.


You never know, u may find a gal who is ready and willing to have all you do and is ready to settle down and make a life with you.


Your gf would soon be my ex if I were u.


U deserve better honestly.


Good luck.Ok, I need some advice on how long I should wait before seeing other people? Will give a best answer reply.?
Why wait?


go out tonight


and have a ball!
Well I would go on a couple of dates and see what happens.


Chances are you won't go out with anyone more than a time


or two anyway. But I wouldn't sit home and wait for her to


decide if she wants you. Good luck, cuz dating sucks.
I say fairly quickly. If you want her back, you date very quickly and I pretty much guarantee that if she is in love with you she won't stand for that. If she's not, then let her go. Don't go sleeping with someone or anything like that - just go out with a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment