Thursday, July 29, 2010

Advice please? I'm really pissed off that people younger than me have girlfriends and have sex, because...

because I never had any girlfriends and I'm 23. What can I do to calm my nerves?





I have another 1-2 years before graduating university, but I have no money (at all)or car, and my grades aren't great, so I can't feel confident about taking a girl out. I look okay though.





Please give me some advice!Advice please? I'm really pissed off that people younger than me have girlfriends and have sex, because...
how can you be pissed at younger people when kids hook up when their like 12 ( no sex.... hopefully) and alot of people lose their virginity when their in high school. try talking ot girls and just making soem friends that are girls and then when your their friend you can become closer with them and then maybe get into a relationship with them =)Advice please? I'm really pissed off that people younger than me have girlfriends and have sex, because...
Just don't be too pizzed off , my friend ......





Those same guys who are having the sex .... MANY are becoming Teen FATHERS with HUGE responsabilities both Emotionally and Financially ...





Relax ; get you education and THEN you can have the job where IF a girl does get pregfnant ; you can at least pay for it and she won't end up on welfare or the Maury Povich Show ....
Look, just concentrate on your school work and get your degree. Soon enough you be out making money and friends. You'll meet someone special and you'll be glad you waited. And..there is nothing wrong with you if you don't have a girlfriend, plus everyone I went to college was always flat broke too. Your day will come. Good luck.
  • mark cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment