Sunday, July 25, 2010

Please alot of people answer!!! I need guy advice PLEASE?

Ok. I have been hanging out with this one guy for months. Everything has been cool and I love hanging out with him. then I got the impression that he might be just taking to me because he wants me for my body. When I asked him about it he thought I was calling him a pig and simple. He said that he liked me and it wasnt the case.I asked him if he is going to stop being friends with e because of this and he said we still going to be friends. But he went to bed mad and now im not so sure he still wants to be my friend. It's been a day now and no sign from him.


What should I do???? I was planning on explaining why i asked the question, but im scared to message him ( I know that I should talk to him in person but for the summer im living in a diffrent state than him so we text)





Help......?Please alot of people answer!!! I need guy advice PLEASE?
Be honest. Tell him why you asked the question and say that you're sorry. If he's a good friend, he'll forgive you.Please alot of people answer!!! I need guy advice PLEASE?
ok you NEED to message him...and you need to apologize!!!you hurt not only his feelings but his ego also!!!!and if he lives in another state there would prolly not be that oh he only likes me for my body...he wouldnt make such a big effort to keep up with a girl in another state that has a nice body...do ya get what i am sayin?he would have just let you go!!!!!!APOLOGIZE!!!!he is hurt..he must rele like you!!!!!good luck!
I think you should call him and talk to him instead of texting him, because you could say something and he could like take it as something totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment