Saturday, July 31, 2010

For the people who stuggled finding the right career choice, can you suggest advice?

First off, If you were or are a person who had no clue what they wanted to do in life or what degree to get, i would like some advice.


I am the person who wants to do some many different things from medical to engineering to psychology to landscaping to real estate to owning a nightclub or restaurant to becoming a lawyer to carpentry, which doesnt require a degree, to so many different things.


Every year I tell my self i have found exactly what i want to do but it always ends not. I decided about a year ago to go into engineering, but now i am not feeling that way anymore.





How did you find what it is that you wanted to do. What struggles did you go through to get there. How long did it take to get there. How long did you spend trying to fugure it out. What kind of help did you get.???????????? Please help me.





I have went to my school advisor, but apparently its my engineering advisor and he only gives me advice as to why stay in engineering. He gave great advice, but im looking to find what it is i want to do.





Thanks, in advance!





I have to figure out now. I have already taken classes for 3.5 years and still dont know. I have taken psychology classes, medical classes, engineering classes, law classes..and the list goes on. Im wasting money and not finding what i want to do.





I dont want to be one of those people sour everyday of their lives bc they hate there job.For the people who stuggled finding the right career choice, can you suggest advice?
As a recent college grad, I can tell you many people are in the same position you're in. Remember you are very young and that some people in their 30's still have no idea what they want to do with their lives. My advice would be to keep exploring your possibilities by talking to people and researching on your own time. If you try exploring all your possibilities, I'm sure you'll find the right fit for you.For the people who stuggled finding the right career choice, can you suggest advice?
A med job is worth considering

No comments:

Post a Comment