Thursday, July 29, 2010

People I REALLY need some good advice?????

I met this guy at school about 3 months ago and we were both in the process of getting to know eachother and he was the one who initiated things first, I wasn't looking for anything but it just came, he liked me but I think my feelings for him grew much stronger than the ones he had for me..now that it's summer, we haven't even spoken once since May..he said he'd call but hasn't and i have to admit I miss him alot...Now he's moving away to Florida and I know he's gonna be meeting other chicks and everything and living his own life...I'm sick of thinking about him and waiting for him to fcome around, I'm a singer and I'm really trying to focus on my music right now but thoughts of him keep getting in the way...what would you say is the best way to finally GETTING over him and CONVINCING myself that he's not ';the right one'; for me....People I REALLY need some good advice?????
easy... write a song....... you never know when your paths may cross again so just be thankful god sent him your way for a while..People I REALLY need some good advice?????
If you move on in your life and get involved in your music and other things you won't be thinking of him you'll be too busy. Before you know it there will be another guy in your life. You need to be 100% honest with your self in trying.
sorry your question is too damn long
ok girl! you said that you were into music %26amp; that you are trying to focu on your music. Use all of the feelings and emotions that are in you right now at this moment and write a song. If you have to write more than one. It will give you a since of closure. Good Luck!!!!
If he was in your life right now, like you want, you would not be able to concentrate on your music, like you need to.You're going to meet other guys too. The one thing that will always be a constant in your life is music, guys come and go. Tell yourself that you're glad he was in your life, even for a short while, and that this will be a stepping stone for the future. Each time you have a relationship with a guy,you will learn something new about yourself, and about guys in general. How will you know who's the right one ?, he will tell you, over and over, not run from you. Don't be in a rush, another will come along before you know it. Get back to your music and make a life for yourself.
Get over it !!!!! There's about 10,000,000 'right' guys for you. People are like trains. If you miss one, there'll be another in 15 minutes. Go for a walk along the mall, nearest to you, and have a look at what you're missing out on, by concentrating all of your energy on this one guy. There are plenty of fish in the sea, even if you liked the one you just caught. I thought that my life was over, when I split up from my wife, but it was sooooo wrong for me to think that.

No comments:

Post a Comment