Saturday, July 31, 2010

Broke up with g/f and need advice how to get back out there and meet new people :(?

I am 19 and I am out of school, and my job is on the railroad so it's full of men so I really can't talk to ';girls'; there. All I do is hang out with friends and when I go to parties I hang with more friends and usually get wasted/baked. There is a lot of chicks there but I don't know if they are single, and + I am pretty shy.





I don't think I am that attractive but others say different so it's that whole self-esteem thing.





I am also down because not even a month ago my girlfriend broke up with me. After I put so much time and money into her. She helped me a lot she got me to stop smoking after 4 years of smoking, quit cold turkey cause she said it was either I give up smoking or it's over so I stopped. I even bought her a 2006 Jetta. :( I feel like used piece of **** sigh.





So in the relationship she got me to quit smoking and I thank her for that but, now I feel so lost in the ';dating game '; I guess you would call it.


Broke up with g/f and need advice how to get back out there and meet new people :(?
lol...that sucks!!!! losing her to a freaking internet guy!!!!...fuc** this sh***...get on the internet and do the same,...to somebody...get revenge..lolBroke up with g/f and need advice how to get back out there and meet new people :(?
hey, i am usually helpfull when it comes to fixin guys wit gurls lol, but i dont know you lol so that a bit hard. I dont believe in looking at those website things, but instead looking for people in real life! Why not try and talk to some girls at a party??? It might help, try not to be toooo drunk though, they might just use you.
give yourself time first, unless you want the ';i lay anyone i can'; forgetting treatment...


get your self-esteem back on the track, work out and so on, then try to go out and date. oh and good lucj with the court thing. trust me such a gal wasnt worth it tho=/. you should have just let her go, and be happy it turned out what she's like before its too late....
Forget about the whole self esteem thing and put yourself out there. Try to find someone that you could have a good conversation with that you find attractive and go for it.Your ex was obviously a ***** if she went for your freind forget about her.
Simple..get over with your being or feeling 'shy'...and have self-confidence..
okay hun, you sound like a good aweseme quality american guy, props to you for breaking his jaw. she's obviously spoiled and has low self worth going or something, cause that sounds pretty retarded what she did. and you deserve someone who loves you. trust me, she didn't love you.


your too good for that kind of thing, get out of the ';dating game'; its gonna kill you. i've known too many guys like you who aren't afraid to love... they're real MEN. and then when they get broken like this, they turn into the stereotypical guy, who won't let his heart out of the steel box they've got it in, and who only want sex. you need to find someone who loves you. and the only way you can do that, is to be yourself. as cliche as it is, its the truth. you've got SO much to offer, so BE that, and the right girl will find you... even if it takes a few YEARS... trust me, it will be worth the wait. why would you want to waste your time on anyone else, but the purfect girl. and hopefully, you'd marry her... idk if thats something you want, but i think you deserve it.
Just forget about her! Easier said than done right?





Try to overcome your fears talking to women by talking to women! Not just people that peak your intrest but every woman. Every single one of them. If you can have a conversation with a nice older lady at the grocery store, do it. There are tons of women out there, literally everywhere. If you take everything in strides and smile all the time they will find you. It's all about confidence. Stop worrying about losing the girl you love, if it was meant to be then she would still be with you right? Get out there and meet people. Talk to everyone, be yourself, be calm, and confident. That's all it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment