Saturday, July 31, 2010

Serious people need only respond...i need some medical advice regarding pain.?

i have been having serious neck pain for years and years. my mri only shows that i have bulging disc on the c5-c6. my pain is not in that area its like in the disc area that meats the head.(maybe c1-c2 if there is such). i have been to pain management and have had epiderals (they didn't work) and had 1 faccett block and i was so sore for weeks after and didn't help much. doc says cause of bulging discs it may be causing upper bones to smash togeth and maybe small nerves in there being smashed. what i want to know is: what are faccetts? do they go away or do i have to fix bulging discs? are faccett blocks bad to have done? if anyone knows please answer. thank you very muchSerious people need only respond...i need some medical advice regarding pain.?
In April my husband had his c5-c6 disk fused because of a bulged disk. He was off work for 6 weeks after and now the pain has gone down significantly. The numbness and tingling in his arm and hand were gone as soon as the surgery was over. Now he is back to work and good as new!!Serious people need only respond...i need some medical advice regarding pain.?
sounds like you have been examined by a MD already. ask him
Have you seen a chiropractor?
I have the same thing. I started working out only twice a week and I have shown no signs of pain in four months. Trust me it's worth it. I also have two discs in my back that are 6 and 7 mm out. No pain in either part. Please try its worth it. Its for a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment