Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED advice, because i feel like im inferior to most people, I don't know what im doing wrong?

I'm a 23 year old male who's 5'4'' 1/2. No one, guys or girls, ever approach me for a conversation. Because of this, I feel like people wouldn't want me approaching them so i stay to myself. I feel it's because im short and ugly. I have two personality that I recognize, and they're both TWO EXTREME. One is the quiet introvert soft spoken/but confident personality and the other is the outgoing/say whatever on my mind personality and i find myself annoying when im that personality. I spend most of my days being quiet and reserve. I go to college right now majoring in Buis. Administration, and i work out and im in VERY good shape, but i have nothing else going on with my life. I have no job, no social life, not much money, no friends, and I feel inferior to most people that do. I don't know what to do with my life.





I wouldn't kill myself, because I promised myself to never give up, never give up. I rather see myself win in life. Please help tell me what im doing wrong.I NEED advice, because i feel like im inferior to most people, I don't know what im doing wrong?
Being Short, has nothing to do anything. Several of my Buddhist teachers are very short, yet they are mental titans and highly Enlightened Beings of infinite compassion. I, myself also not that tall, and am below average height, but one of my students has recognized me as one of the strongest mind he knows and credit me as being a mental giant.





I don't approach people for conversation, but they come to me, because I know more than anyone I know in my environment, so they come for advises, for problem solving answers, and for other trivia.





My thinking is that you should decide who you want to be, fill yourself with certain knowledge, and make yourself expert in that field. At the same time, you should learn self improvement skills. Buddhism is good way to start by understand who you are, once you have found who you are then you don't need any external pedestal.I NEED advice, because i feel like im inferior to most people, I don't know what im doing wrong?
No one ever approaches me for conversation, but you just need to recognize situations that you can involve yourself in conversations. I don't recommend smoking, but I've made many friends by just casually standing outside smoking and starting a conversation. It's a great ice breaker.
';I have nothing else going on with my life.';





Bingo! You have the answer right there. You need something else you enjoy ';going on in your life.'; Finding friends is usually a matter of joining things in college. My freshman year in school was very lonely at first. The second semester, I told myself that if I wasn't running into the kind of people I wanted to know, that I was just going to have to go out and find them. I took some fitness classes on the weekend, tried out and got a part in the spring drama department show, started a poetry reading/writing group (where I met my husband of fourteen years), and pretended like hell that I was confident, exciting, and fun. The combination worked. You can't wait for people to come to you, you have to GO to people, and you have to show them you are fabulous (whether or not you really believe it). This is how you become everything you are not.
take a meyers briggs personality type test at humanmetrics.com


then have everyone else you know do it and let them knwo yours... you can understand how to deal with them better and what's not going to work with them, exactly what they don't like about you... and how to make all your relationships better. and they, if they are the type to care, may do the same for you.


either way, it's fun and very informative.


then you can go into message boards and find out that there are people who are in the same boat as you... it's crazy, like a wierd family reunion... lol
Be the like the person you want to be. I think you know what you are doing wrong. You dont have to learn how to be outgoing but not annoying, just try it.
I feel the same way, i'm 25 and really shy. I dont have advice, just hold your head up high and be happy, I just want you to know you are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment